ArduCopter Hexa v1.0 - Fully featured UAV development platform.
Finally it is here, ArduCopter HEXA for heavy payloads.
This KIT contains almost everything you need to enter to world of multirotors. You only need to add your own Radio, Rx/Tx modules and
Battery + Connector, every thing else is provided on this kit.
Frame set is based on famous ArduCopter design by Jani Hirvinen and his
team on DIY Drones.
What ArduCopter is? ArduCopter is a multirotor amateur UAV development
platform and is meant for DIY people. Even if you are not a software developer or "hacker" who want to tune everything, you can still enjoy this community product. It also allows people to built their
own looking mini UAV or just an ordinary R/C toy, all depends on it's owners needs. You can also program everything
on it by your self or use software that is developed by DIY Drones
community. Software is updated almost daily.
jDrones is part of software development group at DIY Drones, software support for it is provided on their website on ArduCopter forum areas.
You can find more information about development status and more:
- ArduCopter forums
- ArduCopter development wiki
- ArduCopter issue tracker
- ArduCopter software downloadsArduCopter Hexa v1.0 KIT Contains (hardware):
- 1 x ArduCopter Hexa v1.0 Frame
- 6 x Motors designed to ArduCopter use, 850kv (can be changed to bigger)
- 6 x ESCs designed to ArduCopter use, 20Amp
- 6 x Propellers designed to ArduCopter use, 10x45 (can be changed to bigger)
- 4 x HighRise 20cm landing gears
- 1 x ArduPilot Mega 2.5+ Flight controller
- 1 x Connectors/Cables between APM + IMU
- 1 x Set of 3 row pins for APM
- 1 x MediaTek 3329 GPS + 10 cm Cable (optionally with uBox)
Everything else not listed here are optional and ArduCopter can be expanded with them of users can build their own expansions. Eg. this kit does not contain: Camera, Video systems, Batteries, Radio or other devices.
KIT is a DIY kit, to assemble it you need to have basic soldering
skills to solder ESCs cables/Connectors, Power distribution PCB and
it's connectors, basic mechanical skills and knowledge to build whole
Needs: Radio, Receiver and Battery to make it flying
Documentation can be found from ArduCopter's GoogleCode repository
Assembly guides can be found from ArduCopter HEXA Assembly
Shipping: Fixed $60 USD shipping with EMS to ensure fast and reliable delivery. This packet ships alone.