This Audio/Video receiver is a perfect companion for TX58-800 5.8 GHz AV transmitter
. Together they make a good couple for streaming in FPV video and audio from your drone.
RX-5822 working frequency is ISM 5.8GHz with the full range of 32 channels. Just like TX58-800, the RX-5822 has 2 buttons for selecting the channels. Buttons and the super-bright LED makes selecting channels easy.
The receiver comes with a JST plug equipped battery lead and A/V cables so that you can connect it to your monitor or goggles. RX-5822 has compact dimensions and is well suited for many kinds of applications.
- No interaction with 2.4GHz signals
- High-Brightness LED display
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Automatic signal search
- Working Frequency: ISM 5.8Ghz (5.645GHz - 5.945GHz, 32 channels)
- Receiving Sensitivity: less than -92dBm
- Voltage: DC 7-24V
- Video system: Auto
- Current Consumption: 100mA/+12V
- Size: 60 x 50 x 15mm
- Transmitter weight: 43g with antenna
- Antenna gain 3dB
- Antenna connector: SMA (Not RP-SMA, antenna has a plug with pin)
Band A: 5865 5845 5825 5805 5785 5765 5745 5725Mhz
Band B: 5733 5752 5771 5790 5809 5828 5847 5866Mhz
Band C: 5705 5685 5665 5645 5885 5905 5925 5945Mhz
Band D: 5740 5760 5780 5800 5820 5840 5860 5880Mhz