PIXHAWK 2/The Cube: The latest open-source autopilot! BATCH 2
FIRST BATCH SOLD OUT GLOBALLY VERY FAST!
Next batch starts to deliver on 22nd May. Be sure to book yours now !!
World's most advanced autopilot for open autonomous unmanned vehicles. Redundant, temperature controlled, isolated. Greatly improved from the previous version Pixhawk in all aspects.
- Modular design with total flexibilty on connectivity
- Increased reliability and reduced integration complexity
- Comes 100% GPS RTK ready. Multiple GPS capability is standard
- Pixhawk 2 has a total of 29 MEMS sensors in it
- 3 x 3-axis Accelerometers
- 3 x 3-axis Gyroscopes
- 3 x 3-axis Magnetometers
- 2 x Barometers
- 5 serial ports
- 2 CAN ports
- 2 I2C ports
- 2 Power ports
- 1 ADC port
- 8 dedicated opto capable PWM out
- 6 GPIO which can also be used for PWM
- Dedicated Spektrum RX port
- S.Bus in and out, PPM in
Key design points:
1. Separate Cube with carrier board. Let's users develop their own carrier boards.
2. Robust interface connectors to make it easy to plug and safer during flight/operation
3. Airframes VTOL, plane, multicopter, traditional helicopter, rover, boat, submarine, general robotics
4. Heating system to assure reliability in low temperatures
5. 3 redundant IMU and up to 3 redundant GPS to make it safer
6. Fully support Intel Edison module
7. Standard power brick included with the full kit
- Modular Cube design
- Dampened IMU
- 3 x redundancy IMU
- Supports Fixed Wings, Multicopters, VTOLs, ROVs, Rovers.
- CM level GPS
- Multiple GPS system
- Open development environnement
Carrier board has a place for Intel Edison, but the Edison module is not included.
- Pixhawk 2 Cube and Carrier board
- Safety switch
- Power unit
- Cables (Micro USB, specific DH13 and JH-GST cables)
- DF13 splitter
- SD Card adapter
- Mounting foam